Love, Jelly Belly style! If your sweetheart has a sweet tooth, create these beautiful cupcakes with an assortment of jelly beans and Confections and watch the sparks fly!
- 4 jumbo cupcakes, baked in red paper liners
- 12 standard cupcakes, baked in red paper liners
- 6 mini cupcakes, baked in red paper liners
- 1 can (16 oz) vanilla frosting
- Red food coloring
- About 18 oz Jelly Belly Deluxe Valentine Mix (only available during Valentine season)
- About 9 oz Jelly Belly Valentine Mix (only available during Valentine season)
- 24 pink Jelly Belly Licorice Pastels (about 8 oz)
- 1 tube (4.25 oz) chocolate decorating frosting
- 1 bag (about 3 oz) Jelly Belly Mint Cremes
- Cherry Sours from Jelly Belly
- About 9 oz Very Cherry Jelly Belly jelly beans
- Divide the frosting evenly between 2 bowls. Tint one bowl light pink with the red food coloring. Cover the bowls with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
- Working on 1 cupcake at a time, spread some of either frosting on top of a cupcake to make smooth. Add Jelly Belly jelly beans, Dutch Mints, Valentine Mix and Licorice Pastels in desired love message patterns on top of the cupcakes (see photo for ideas).
- For the butterfly, arrange 2 pink Licorice Pastels, end to end, in the center of the cupcake. Place 2 red hearts (from the Deluxe Valentine Mix) on either side of licorice and 2 Cupid Corn pieces (from the Deluxe Valentine Mix) for the wings. Pipe antennae with the chocolate decorating frosting.