Beginning of main content
Last Updated: May 25, 2018
If you have any questions, please call 1-800-522-3267.
You may download information from the site for personal use only and only on a single computer. The information may not be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted, or any other use, including text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we grant prior written permission.
Your Acceptance of Terms
- This site and all materials incorporated in the site are copyrighted by the Jelly Belly Candy Company. The information on this page or anywhere else on the site may not be used without written permission. Jelly Belly or its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates, or third parties from whom Jelly Belly has permission, own the trademarks or service marks that are used on the JellyBelly.com Site. All rights are reserved. These and other graphics, logos, service marks, trademarks and trade dress Jelly Belly and its licensors may not be used without prior written consent of Jelly Belly or its licensor, as the case may be. Without limiting the foregoing, no Jelly Belly trademark or trade dress may be used in connection with any product or service that is not Jelly Belly’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among Users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Jelly Belly.
- While we try to include accurate information on the site, we do not guarantee its accuracy and you use it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
- We, and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site, are not liable for any damages you suffer as a result of your access to or use of the site, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We are not responsible, if while browsing, the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any viruses.
We welcome feedback from our customers and appreciate your comments regarding our products. However, our long-standing company policy does not permit us to accept or consider ideas, suggestions, proposals, or materials that we have not specifically requested. We hope you will understand that this policy is intended to help us and our customers avoid future misunderstandings when new products developed internally by our employees might be similar or even identical to a customer’s idea.
If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of any conditions you may have attempted to place on your submission, the following terms shall apply to your submission: We are under no obligations regarding your submission, cannot treat it as confidential, and are entitled to use or disclose it for any purpose without compensation to you.
- Please see our U.S. Privacy Notice for complete information on how we use information collected from or submitted by you through this site.
- Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either owned by us or used with permission. They may not be used or reproduced without our prior written permission.
- We do not monitor other sites linked to this site for offensive or inaccurate information.
The Jelly Belly Site is designed for use by general audiences in the United States. However, Individuals under the age of 13 ("Minors") are not permitted to use Jelly Belly websites without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account or to post personal information on our websites. Should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on any of the Jelly Belly websites, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
You agree that you are a United States resident and will use the Jelly Belly Site for lawful purposes.
For visitors in the EU, we invite you to visit http://eu.jellybelly.com for a Jelly Belly experience tailored just for you.
You may post reviews and comments on our site so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages, or otherwise violate any law. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or edit such content. While we respect your privacy, we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court that asks us to cooperate in an investigation of illegal behavior.
If you do post content you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if we choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you post. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any or all of such content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to responding to claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your written complaint pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c) ("DMCA") and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (e.g. a link to the page on which the material appears);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Jelly Belly Candy Company's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its website can be reached as follows:
Legal DepartmentBy Email: email@example.com
Jelly Belly Candy Company
One Jelly Belly Lane
Fairfield, California 94533
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.28233990