Party Perfect CupcakesGet more ideas for your next party ►
Birthdays are all about the birthday cake, so why not give every guest their own with three-tiered cupcakes? Color coordinate with your theme using Jelly Belly jelly beans.
A unique and colorful spin on birthday cakes! These stacked cupcakes trimmed with Jelly Belly jelly beans are simple to make, and make a special day even better.
Perfect for all types of birthday parties!
Recipe makes 4 Party Perfect Cupcakes.
- 4 jumbo cupcakes, baked - 1 each in blue, red, green and orange paper liners
- 4 standard cupcakes, baked - 1 each in blue, red, green and orange paper liners
- 4 mini cupcakes, baked - 1 each in blue, red, green and orange paper liners
- 1 can (16 oz) vanilla frosting
- Assorted food coloring
- ⅓ cup (about 3 oz) Jelly Belly jelly beans in flavors:
Berry Blue | Blueberry | Cotton Candy | Very Cherry | Kiwi | Crushed Pineapple | Orange Sherbet
- Divide the vanilla frosting into 4 mixing bowls. Tint each bowl a different pastel color (green, orange, pink, and blue) with the food coloring.
- Working on one party cupcake tier at a time, spread tinted frosting on top of cupcakes in like colored paper liners and make smooth. Using matching jelly bean colors, arrange alternate color Jelly Belly jelly beans around the outer edge of each cupcake, one lengthwise and one crosswise.
- Stack the cupcakes, pressing the top cupcake into the frosting to secure. Insert a candle in the top center cupcake if desired. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes and jelly beans.