Party Perfect CupcakesGet more ideas for your next party ►
Birthdays are all about the birthday cake, so why not give every guest their own with three-tiered cupcakes? Color coordinate with your theme using Jelly Belly jelly beans.
A unique and colorful spin on birthday cakes! These stacked cupcakes trimmed with Jelly Belly jelly beans are simple to make, and make a special day even better.
Perfect for all types of birthday parties!
Recipe makes 4 Party Perfect Cupcakes.
- 4 jumbo cupcakes, baked - 1 each in blue, red, green and orange paper liners
- 4 standard cupcakes, baked - 1 each in blue, red, green and orange paper liners
- 4 mini cupcakes, baked - 1 each in blue, red, green and orange paper liners
- 1 can (16 oz) vanilla frosting
- Assorted food coloring
- ⅓ cup (about 3 oz) Jelly Belly jelly beans in flavors:
Berry Blue | Blueberry | Cotton Candy | Very Cherry | Kiwi | Crushed Pineapple | Orange Sherbet
- Divide the vanilla frosting into 4 mixing bowls. Tint each bowl a different pastel color (green, orange, pink, and blue) with the food coloring.
- Working on one party cupcake tier at a time, spread tinted frosting on top of cupcakes in like-colored paper liners and make smooth. Using matching jelly bean colors, arrange alternate color Jelly Belly jelly beans around the outer edge of each cupcake, one lengthwise and one crosswise.
- Stack the cupcakes, pressing the top cupcake into the frosting to secure. Insert a candle in the top center cupcake if desired. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes and jelly beans.