Jelly Belly Flower Cake PopsGet more ideas for spring ►
By the bouquet or by the bite, cake pops have never been sweeter or easier. A beautiful addition for spring celebrations, showers and parties.
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 1 hour chilling time
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Makes: 12 cake pops
1 frozen pound cake (10 oz), thawed
1/2 cup prepared vanilla frosting
1/2 cup Jelly Belly® Spring Jewel Mix jelly beans(approx.)
10 oz chopped white chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
Tip: When adding Jelly Belly beans, don’t press the bean around the cake pop, but rather let the bean sit gently on the pop. This way the candy looks like petals and not spider legs.
Look for foam blocks at craft stores or floral supply stores.
- Crumble pound cake into large bowl. Stir in frosting and mix well.
- Form mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on waxed paper–lined baking sheet; freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- In heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water, melt white chocolate and coconut oil, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Dip tip of each lollipop stick into melted chocolate mixture; insert stick halfway into 1 cake ball. Place on baking sheet; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Holding the stick, dip each cake pop into melted chocolate mixture to coat; tap off excess for a clean look. Stand cake pops upright in foam block. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until chocolate is firm and set.
- Decorate with Jelly Belly® Spring Jewel Mix by color by pressing gently onto top of cake pop to form flower petals. Arrange 6 Jelly Belly beans around a jelly bean center.