If you can't make it to a Jelly Belly company store to get our charming Tangerine Carrots this spring, you can easily make them at home. Just follow the instructions below and all the bunnies in your household will be very happy very soon.
- Stiff Cellophane Wrap
- Ball/sphere-shaped silicon mold
- Orange Sherbet, Orange Juice, Tangerine or Cantaloupe flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans
- Small pastry brush
- Using a stiff cello wrap, cut a 15-inch square. Then cut the square on the diagonal, making two triangles.
- With the triangle point on top, wrap the sides making a cone with the two tips of the triangle meeting the top point and making sure the bottom of the cone is closed.
- Gently grip the cone in one hand, holding it upright, and fill with 6 ounces of Orange Sherbet, Orange Juice, Tangerine or Cantaloupe flavors. Twist the top closed and tape the seam on the cone.
- Tie the top with a bright green bow or ribbon.
Variation: Try a 10-inch square pattern and fill with two ounces of beans to make a 4-inch carrot.