Jelly Belly Bean Spring WreathGet more ideas for spring ►
DIY wreath made with single flavors of Jelly Belly jelly beans will entice the Easter Bunny to your door. Check out the tutorial for the step-by-step instructions.
- 10-14" foam wreath
- Glue gun with glue sticks
- 3-4 lbs Jelly Belly jelly beans (4-5 single flavors of your choice)
- Decorative ribbon (to hang wreath)
- 3 yards of 1-inch wide white or pastel-colored ribbon
- 8-10 anchor pins
- For a seamless application, wrap wide ribbon around foam wreath in spiral until foam is completely covered. Use anchor pins to secure ribbon in place.
- Apply jelly beans to wreath using glue gun.
- Place jelly beans in rows around the wreath in ring shape. Repeat until wreath is completely covered. Taper rows closer to center of wreath form.
- Allow to dry.
- Tie decorative ribbon around the finished wreath and hang for colorful decoration.