Crispy BallsGet more ideas for your next party ►
Have a ball on your birthday. Better yet, have a lot of them. Because our Crispy Balls are so delicious and simple to make, one won't be nearly enough.
Recipe makes 16 balls.
- Pour cereal in large bowl and set aside.
- Melt margarine and peanut butter in large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle in Jelly Belly jelly beans and stir.
- With buttered fingers roll into balls (or press into 9 x 13 inch pan and cut into squares).
- Cut 8-inch squares of cellophane. Roll each ball in cellophane and twist ends closed. Tie with ribbon.