Beginning of main content
- 3 cups plain popped popcorn
- 1 cup soft caramel square candies, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 cup (8 oz) Candy Corn
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl and set aside.
- In separate microwave-safe bowl, combine caramel squares and cream. Heat on medium-high power in microwave for about one minute; stop after 20 seconds to avoid over boiling and to stir. Repeat until caramel is melted.
- Gradually pour hot mixture over popcorn, stirring with large spoon. Gently toss the popcorn for even coating. Add Candy Corn and continue stirring until well blended.
- Serve in decorative cones (instructions below) or form into balls and wrap in plastic wrap.
Decorative Cone Directions
- Cut 7-inch square card stock and roll into desired cone shape. Leave small hole at the bottom of cone and secure shape with double-sided tape.
- Place Styrofoam or floral foam in tray or box. Height of foam should be about ½-inch shorter than sides of tray or box. Insert 5-inch skewers into foam approximately 3-inches apart. Fill tray with Candy Corn to cover foam.
- Place cones on skewers, holding cone upright and fill with Candy Corn Caramel Corn.