You will need:
- ● 2 people to run the game
- ● Long piece of string, like clothesline
- ● Tablecloth or bed sheet
- ● Fishing pole or string tied to a stick
- ● Clothespin
- ● Different types of small prizes
Tie the long string across the room and lay a sheet over it so no one can see what is on the other side. Use the fishing pole or tie a string around a stick or broom handle. Tie a clothespin on the end of the "fishing pole" string. Let each guest take a turn "casting" their line over the sheet. Have a helper stand on the other side and attach the small prizes to the clothespin. When they are done, the helper gives a slight tug on the line. When the kids "reel" in their line, they will have a prize on the end.