Jelly Belly Tours
Tours are free to the public, and offered daily. Featuring:
- A stop at Jelly Belly Station, an all new interactive area with games, sampling, exhibits, and videos to show you some of the company’s history
- The famous Jelly Belly Train Tour, featuring updated 4K/HD videos to show you how we bring Jelly Belly jelly beans to life.
- 10100 Jelly Belly Lane, Pleasant Prairie, WI
- We are located off I-94 (US41) near Kenosha, WI
- Get directions
- Store hours 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tour hours 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Please note: We occasionally operate on reduced hours, including (but not limited to) Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Call ahead for modified hours. Hours are subject to change.
What to do while you're here
- Sweet SceneTM, our limited-time pop up event, is back for the summer! Learn more and buy tickets here.
- Free tours include your stop at Jelly Belly Station and ride aboard the Jelly Belly Express. Learn how we make world-famous Jelly Belly jelly beans and how our company grew to be what it is today.
- Interactive exhibits and games are suitable for all ages
- Free samples
- Browse the Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Art Gallery
- Shop the Jelly Belly Candy Store
- Shop the Fudge Counter
- Grab a snack at the Jelly Belly Snack Bar
Buses and RVs:
For additional tour information, call 1-800-9-JELLYBEAN (1-800-953-5592).