We offer three tour options that offer different factory experiences. Check out our other tours below!
Jelly Belly Self-Guided Factory Tours
Join us for a free factory tour!
Factory tours are free to the public, and offered daily. Featuring:
- Updated HD/4K quality videos to give you an up-close-and-personal look at our candy manufacturing
- Interactive exhibits
- A self-guided walk along the elevated, ¼ mile long tour lane to give you a bird’s-eye view of the entire operation.
- Free samples
- 1 Jelly Belly Lane, Fairfield, CA
- We are located halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento off I-80 and Highway 12.
- Get directions
- Visitor Center: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Factory Tours: 9:15 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Please note: We operate on reduced hours on the 1st Saturday in December, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Call ahead for modified hours. Hours are subject to change.
What to do while you're here
- Free self-guided tours allow you to explore the ¼ mile journey above the factory at your own pace, enjoying the all-new look at our candy making.
- Interactive exhibits and games along the tour lane
- Free samples
- Browse the Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Art Gallery
- Shop the Jelly Belly Candy Store
- Dine at the Jelly Belly Café
- Shop the Jelly Belly Chocolate Shoppe and Fudge Counter
- Sample your way through the Chocolate & Wine Experience
- Jelly Belly University guided floor tours are available by appointment only. See pricing and additional information here.
Buses and RVs:
Weekends and holidays:
For additional tour information, call 1-800-9-JELLYBEAN (1-800-953-5592).