Donations Eligibility Form
Jelly Belly Candy Company is dedicated to giving back to the local communities we serve. Charitable donations of Jelly Belly products are limited to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations, located within the following counties surrounding Jelly Belly:
- Solano County
- Contra Costa County
- Yolo County
- Sacramento County
- Sonoma County
- Napa County
- Kenosha County
- Racine County
- Milwaulkee County
- Lake County
- Cook County
Donations in support of community goodwill to public/private schools, churches, U.S. Military and other organizations are at the discretion of Jelly Belly Candy Company.
Jelly Belly Candy Company does not donate to the following:
- ● Organizations that limit membership based on race, religion, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age or national origin
In order to be considered, your organization must meet the following criteria and provide 90 days advance notice:
- ● A registered non-profit, charitable organization with current 501(c)(3) status of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or a public/private school or a U.S. Military organization.
- ● Charitable organization or event is located in one of the counties noted above.
- ● Donations are limited to one per organization within a 12 month period.
- ● All donations are to be picked up at specified Jelly Belly location.
Does your organization meet the criteria listed above?