We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to responding to claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your written complaint pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c) ("DMCA") and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (e.g. a link to the page on which the material appears);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Jelly Belly Candy Company's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its website can be reached as follows:
Jelly Belly Candy Company
One Jelly Belly Lane
Fairfield, California 94533
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.