Just as tasty as they are beautiful, these cupcakes are a fantastic addition to any Easter party.
- Standard cupcakes Mini cupcakes
- Standard cupcakes
- Mini cupcakes
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Assorted food coloring, (green, yellow, red, purple, orange)
- Assorted Jelly Belly jelly beans: Sunkist Orange | Bubble Gum | French Vanilla | Island Punch | Sour Lemon | Cantaloupe | Cotton Candy
- Bunny Corn by Jelly Belly (only available in Spring)
- Fruit Sours by Jelly Belly
- Jordan Almonds by Jelly Belly
- Licorice Pastels by Jelly Belly
- Chocolate Dutch Mints by Jelly Belly
- Divide and tint the vanilla frosting into the desired colors with the food coloring. Cover the frosting with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Pick the desired cupcake and frosting color. Spread the frosting on top of the cupcake. Arrange the Jelly Belly beans, side by side, along the outside edge of the cupcake. Continue with another color Jelly Belly beans. Insert a few Licorice Pastels in the center.
- Have fun mixing and matching the candies into flowers as shown.