Candy Corn Caramel Corn
- 3 cups plain popped popcorn
- 1 cup caramel square candies, unwrapped
- 3 Tbsp cream
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Jelly Belly Candy Corn
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl and set aside
- In separate microwave-safe bowl, combine caramel squares and cream
- Heat on medium-high power in microwave for about one minute; stop after 20 seconds to avoid over boiling and to stir
- Repeat until caramel is melted. Gradually pour hot mixture over popcorn, stirring with large spoon
- Gently toss the popcorn for even coating
- Add Jelly Belly Candy Corn and continue stirring until well blended
- Serve in decorative cones (instructions below) or form into balls and wrap in plastic wrap
Cut 7-inch square card stock and roll into desired cone shape. Leave small hole at the bottom of cone and secure shape with double-sided tape.
Place Styrofoam or floral foam in tray or box. Height of foam should be about ½-inch shorter than sides of tray or box. Insert 5-inch skewers into foam approximately 3-inches apart. Fill tray with Candy Corn to cover foam. Place cones on skewers, holding cone upright and fill with Candy Corn Caramel Corn.