White Chocolate Pops with Jelly Belly jelly beans
These candy creations will delight for any occasion and are super simple to make! Grab your favorite cookie cutter and Jelly Belly jelly beans, and check out the recipe here.
- White Chocolate
- Your favorite Jelly Belly jelly beans
- Lollipop sticks
- Cookie cutter of your choice
- Food coloring (optional)
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions; stir in food coloring to melted chocolate if desired.
- As it cools, pour melted chocolate onto wax paper-lined baking sheet or silicone pad in small amounts.
- As poured chocolate sets, insert lollipop stick and use cookie cutter to cut out desired shape.
- Press Jelly Belly jelly beans into setting chocolate in desired pattern.
- Carefully remove excess chocolate around cookie cutter, leaving desired shape intact.
- Place baking sheet or silicone pad in refrigerator to set for 1-2 hours.
- Fill glass jar or container with assorted Jelly Belly jelly beans. Insert finished lollipops into jelly beans in containers for festive display.
For great cupcake recipes by Karen Tack and Allan Richardson, check out Hello, Cupcake!, available here.