• 1 C. sugar
• 1 tsp. salt
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1/2 C. heavy cream
• 1 3/4 C. mini marshmallows
• 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 C. semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 1/2 C. white chocolate chips
• 9 oz. Jelly Belly® jelly beans
1. Line 9-by-13-inch baking pan with waxed or parchment paper so ends overhang sides of pan; coat with cooking spray.
2. In saucepan over medium heat, cook sugar, salt, butter, cream and marshmallows, stirring until butter and marshmallows are almost melted.
3. Bring mixture to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted.
4. Pour mixture into lined pan. Cool until firm, 15 minutes.
5. Repeat basic recipe adding white chocolate chips.
6. Pour mixture over chocolate layer. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
7. Score fudge into one-inch squares, press in two Jelly Belly® jelly beans per square.
8. Let fudge cool in pan at room temperature, 3 hours. Remove by lifting paper from pan; cut fudge along scored lines. Plate and serve.