• 4 oz Jelly Belly beans per favor (Pictured: Cantaloupe, Piña Colada, Lemon
Lime, Cotton Candy, Wild Blackberry, Lemon, Bubble Gum, Tangerine)
• Medium-weight acetate
• Cardboard tube 1 ½ inches in diameter
• Clear cellophane
• Cellophane tape
• Narrow ribbon
1. Cut a piece of acetate 5 ½ inches by 8 ½ inches. Roll it around the cardboard
tube and secure the long edge with cellophane tape.
2. Cut a piece of clear cellophane 9 inches by 10 ½ inches. Place the acetate
tube along the long edge of the cellophane. Roll cello around tube and tape
edge, making sure to line tape up with tape on acetate.
3. Cut two pieces of narrow ribbon into 13-inch lengths.
4. Gather the cellophane at one end of the tube and tie the end shut with
ribbon. Holding tube straight up, fill with alternating layers of Jelly Belly
jelly beans. Tie top end with ribbon.