• 1 5.1 ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
• 1 3.4 ounce package butterscotch flavor instant pudding mix
• 5 cups milk
• 2 ounces Jelly Bellies (your choice
• 8 fan wafer cookies
1. Select serving of parfait glasses that hold 3/4 to 1 cup capacity.
2. In two separate bowls, prepare pudding mixes according to package directions.
3. Fill glasses with alternating layers of vanilla and butterscotch pudding.
Chill 5-10 minutes.
4. Garnish parfaits with Jelly Belly beans on top and a fan wafer if desired.
Jelly Bean Accents for Dessert Plates
Add a touch of whimsy and color by studding the border of a dessert plate with
Jelly Belly jelly beans. Then place a Jelly Belly Pudding Parfait in the center.
To attach the Jelly Belly jelly beans, use prepared icing in a tube. Squeeze a
dab of icing on a jelly bean and press gently onto the plate. Select the flavors
of the jelly beans to accent the dessert being served.