• 23cm round cake, frosted
• 1 340g . package white baking chips
• 57g. Jelly Belly® jelly beans, Raspberry and Peach flavors
• Food coloring
• Orange tree, lemon tree or other non-toxic leaves, washed
1. Bake and frost your favorfavorite round cake.
2. Separate leaves, wash thoroughly with water and pat dry.
3. Place baking chips in top of double boiler and stir until melted.
4. Using a pastry brush, coat one leaf with melted baking chips. Chill. Repeat
with different sized leaves.
5. Repeat with a second layer of melted baking chips. Chill.
6. Tint some melted baking chips green. Repeat and chill.
7. Carefully peel off the leaf and discard.
8. Place prepared leaves on cake beginning with largest leaves and working
toward the center with smaller leaves, leaving a 3-inch round space at center.
9. Arrange Jelly Belly beans end down in the center of placed leaves.