This monstrously delectable dish will be the hit of your Halloween party. It’s
easy to make and uses simple ingredients; the only thing scary about it is how
good it tastes!
• 1 30cm bundt cake, preferably red velvet cake
• 1 can prepared frosting, vanilla flavored
• 450g Jelly Belly Black & Orange Halloween Mix
The following confections from Jelly Belly:
• 1 Pectin Autumn Leaf, strawberry flavor
• 60g Giant Candy Corn
• 60g Candy Corn
1. Begin with baked and cooled bundt cake on black serving tray.
2. Tint frosting monster green and ice cake.
3. Using back of spoon or knife gently press into icing and lift to make "hairy”
4. Fill center of cake with Licorice jelly beans.
5. Add candy corn teeth in two rows.
6. Sprinkle Jelly Belly jelly beans around base of cake.