• 4 cups rice cereal
• ½ cup peanut butter
• ¼ cup butter or margarine
• 1 cup (1/2 lb.) Jelly Belly jelly beans in Tangerine or Orange Sherbet flavor
• ½ cup (1/4 lb.) Jelly Belly jelly beans in Green Apple and Licorice flavors
• 4 cups miniature marshmallows (10 oz.) or 40 large marshmallows
• Cellophane and orange ribbon
1. Pour cereal in large bowl and set aside.
2. Melt margarine and peanut butter in large saucepan.
3. Add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
4. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir to coat.
5. Sprinkle in Jelly Belly jelly beans and stir.
6. With buttered fingers roll into balls (or press into 9 x 13 inch pan and cut
7. Cut 8-inch squares of cellophane. Roll each ball in cellophane and twist ends
closed. Tie with ribbon.
Makes 16 balls.