• 1 can (395g) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
• 85g . Jelly Belly jelly beans in Very Cherry and Green Apple flavors
• 8 Jelly Belly jelly beans in Coconut or Lemon flavor
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Carefully unroll one cinnamon roll at
a time and place on cookie sheet.
3. To form Christmas tree, hold end of dough, then fold back and forth
horizontally to make branches. Repeat with the rest of the rolls.
4. Bake until golden brown, 10 to 13 minutes. Cool completely on cookie sheet.
5. Drizzle trees with icing from cinnamon roll package.
6. Decorate each tree with red and green jelly bean "ornaments,” pressing into
icing. Place single white or yellow jelly bean at top of each tree.
7. Using spatula, carefully remove trees from foil sheet. Serve immediately, or
wrap each in clear plastic wrap if placing in a gift basket.
Makes 8 trees