• 14 large graham crackers
• 6 oz. Reindeer Corn
• 3 oz. Christmas Mix Jelly Belly jelly beans
• 1 lb. Coconut Jelly Belly jelly beans
• 2 oz. Caramel Apple and Cappuccino Jelly Belly jelly beans
• Various holiday candies, Mellocreme Christmas Mix and Jingle Bell Jells
• 1 sugar cone
• 3 sugar wafer cookies
• 1 cotton ball
• Vanilla frosting, white and green tinted
• 2 C. powdered sugar
• 4 tsp. meringue powder
• 3. tbs. cold water
For Royal Icing:
1. In medium mixing bowl combine powdered sugar and meringue powder.
2. Add cold water and beat with electric mixer at low speed until combined.
3. Beat on high speed for 5-8 minutes until mixture forms stiff peaks. Keep
icing covered to prevent drying when not in use.
1. With sharp knife cut windows in four graham crackers.
2. Cut two graham crackers in triangle shapes for roof line.
3. Make royal icing as directed and assemble the four sides of the house using
two crackers per side and "cementing” them together with icing.
4. Cut a doorway from one of the sides.
5. Add triangle shapes to top of front and back walls.
6. Fill a pastry bag with icing and pipe on window and door decorations.
7. On four remaining crackers, attach Reindeer Corn for roof shingles using
8. When sides are firm, assemble house on a serving plate. Use a box to prop up
the walls to make assembling easier.
9. Add roof crackers. Cut off the corner of three sugar wafer cookies and stick
them together with frosting and attach to roof to make a chimney.
10. Pull cotton puff into wisps and attach to chimney to make smoke. Let set
11. Decorate with candies. Frost sugar cone with green icing, turn upside down
and attach to plate with more frosting. Decorate with candy ornaments.
12. Sprinkle Coconut Jelly Belly jelly beans around the base of the house to
make the snow.
13. Create a cobbled walkway to the front door with Caramel Apple and Cappuccino
Jelly Belly jelly beans.