• 4 C. rice crisp cereal
• 4 C. miniature marshmallows (10 oz.) or 40 large marshmallows
• 1/2 C. peanut butter
• 1/4 C. butter or margarine
• 2 C. (1 lb.) Candy Corn
• Cellophane and orange ribbon
1. Combine cereal and Candy Corn in large bowl and set aside.
2. Melt margarine and peanut butter in large saucepan. Add marshmallows,
stirring until completely melted.
3. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir to coat.
4. With buttered fingers roll into balls, (or press into 9 x 13 inch pan and cut
5. Cut a 8-inch square of cellophane.
6. Roll each ball in cellophane and twist ends closed. Tie with ribbon.
Makes 16 balls.