• 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
• ¾ C. (6 oz.) Jelly Belly jelly beans, in party colors or assorted fruit
1. Pour white chocolate chips in a 2-cup glass measuring cup and microwave 2 to
4 minutes until barely melted, being careful not to overcook (chips may not look
melted; stir before microwaving again). Or, melt chocolate on top of a double
boiler. Stir to be sure all the chips are completely melted.
2. On wax paper, pour out chocolate into a 2-inch puddle, spreading to about ¼
3. While still hot, sprinkle about 15 Jelly Belly jelly beans on each, and press
beans lightly into the chocolate. Allow to cool completely.
Makes 8 pieces, about 16 to 20 servings.
Chocolate & Cherry Bark: Use milk chocolate chips and Very Cherry flavor of
Jelly Belly jelly beans.
Peanut Butter Bark: Use peanut butter chips and Grape Jelly, Top Banana or
Blueberry flavors of Jelly Belly jelly beans. Or, try a combination of fruit
flavors of jelly beans.